Please note that these items are in the sale due to a small amount of damage as shown in the photos.
This beautiful Rome wax burner comes in Silver and gloss White and is truly unique.
All burners are individually hand made and so there may be slight uneven surfaces or minor ripples as well as variations in height, weight and colour texture. None of this will affect the functionality of the burner and is normal in the production of individually made products.
The burners are made using 2 separate moulds which are pieced together and on some products this join may be visible. The join can either be on the outside as a vertical join or on the burner at the bottom as a horizontal join.
As the ceramic is thicker than some other materials used to make wax burners you may need to use a good quality tea light that is of 2cm high.
Dimensions: 12cm H X 14cm W
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remove all packaging and place a wax melt in the well of your wax burner.
- Use with a good quality unscented tea light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from draughts.
- Do not move whilst lit and allow to cool before touching.
- Always place on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not place on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place next to a direct heat source.
- Do not have in use for more than 3-4 hours at a time.