The Chelsea ceramic wax burner comes in both Silver and Gloss White.
All burners are individually hand made and so there may be slight uneven surfaces or minor ripples as well as variations in height, weight and colour texture. None of this will affect the functionality of the burner and is normal in the production of individually made products.
The Chelsea burner is slightly shorter and it is recommened to use a 1cm high tea light as the burner will become too hot if used with a standard 2cm tea light.
It is not recommended to use the burner for longer than 3 hours at a time.
The openings on either side of the burner are not symmetrical and this is a deliberate design feature.
Dimensions: 11cm H x 10.5cm W
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remove all packaging and place a wax melt in the well of your wax burner.
- Use with a good quality unscented tea light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from draughts.
- Do not move whilst lit and allow to cool before touching.
- Always place on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not place on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place next to a direct heat source.
- Do not have in use for more than 3-4 hours at a time.