The Oslo ceramic wax burner comes in Silver, Gloss White and Gloss Grey.
All burners are individually hand made and so there may be slight uneven surfaces or minor ripples as well as variations in height, weight and colour texture. None of this will affect the functionality of the burner and is normal in the production of individually made products.
Please note that due to the manufacturing process, the grey colour can differ in tone over the product. This does not affect the functionality of the product in any way. There can also be uneven colouring on the inside of the burner which is deliberate and part of the manufacturing process. Please be aware of this before purchasing the grey burners.
As the ceramic is thicker than some other materials used to make wax burners, you may need to use a tea light that is of a good quality and 2cm high.
We do not recommend using the burner for any longer than 4 hours at a time.
Dimensions: 13cm H x 15cm W
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Remove all packaging and place a wax melt in the well of your wax burner.
- Use with a good quality unscented tea light.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets and away from draughts.
- Do not move whilst lit and allow to cool before touching.
- Always place on a heat resistant surface.
- Do not place on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Do not place next to a direct heat source.
- Do not have in use for more than 3-4 hours at a time.